Moving into a retirement village usually involves a very different type of ownership than your standard family home. Our experts can advise on all the intricacies of retirement village contracts, from occupation licenses to leases to unit titles.
We can also assist with updating your wills and setting up enduring powers of attorney – which are a requirement from most retirement villages now. If you are intending to sell your house before you buy into the retirement complex, we can assist with the residential conveyancing for the sale of your home.
- Advice on retirement village contracts
- Advice on understanding the advantages and pitfalls
- Occupation right agreements
- Licences to occupy
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Residential conveyancing for the sale of your home