Our team of expert Auckland property & conveyancing lawyers are experts in buying and selling property, conveyancing, residential property law, refinancing, building contracts and property development and subdivisions.
Every day we help investors, developers, first home buyers, and those trading up or downsizing, in Auckland and all-over New Zealand – including expats currently living Internationally, to achieve their property aspirations.
We’re here to guide you every step of the way and help make the process as smooth and as stress free as possible for you. Our team of NZ property law experts with handle the legal paperwork, advise you on concerns or pitfalls we uncover, and use our specialist knowledge to ensure that your interests are protected at every stage.
Straight talking and easy to deal with, clear communication is our top priority.
Along with face-to-face meetings, we are fully equipped to assist clients remotely and utilise video conferencing with clients- offering Zoom, Skype, Facetime and Facebook Messenger Video Conferencing meetings.
Contact us today to get specialist assistance with:
- Buying and selling property
- Buying & selling bare land/sections
- Fee simple, cross lease, unit title, leasehold and strata title properties
- Purchase/Sale by Negotiation, Tenders, Auctions, Private Sales, Deadline Private Treaty/Deadline sales
- Buying off the plans – including for new subdivisions, apartments and land and build packages/turnkey homes
- KiwiBuild Property
- Due diligence reviews
- Building Contracts – for new builds and renovations
- Property Finance including major banks and 2nd and third tier lenders
- KiwiSaver Withdrawals
- Kainga Ora First Home Grants
- Gifts or loans from parents
- Property Sharing Agreements
- Refinancing your mortgage
- Property investment
- Subdividing and developing property
- Property Disputes
- Issues with caveats, covenants & easements