Property & Conveyancing Lawyers
Our team of expert Auckland property & conveyancing lawyers are experts in buying and selling property, conveyancing, residential property law, refinancing, building contracts and property development and subdivisions.
Every day we help investors, developers, first home buyers, and those trading up or downsizing, in Auckland and all over New Zealand – including expats currently living Internationally, to achieve their property aspirations.
We’re here to guide you every step of the way and help make the process as smooth and as stress free as possible for you. Our team of NZ property law experts with handle the legal paperwork, advise you on concerns or pitfalls we uncover, and use our specialist knowledge to ensure that your interests are protected at every stage.
Straight talking and easy to deal with, clear communication is our top priority.
Along with face-to-face meetings, we are fully equipped to assist clients remotely and utilise video conferencing with clients- offering Zoom, Skype, Facetime and Facebook Messenger Video Conferencing meetings.
We can assist with:
- Buying and selling existing property
- Buying bare land
- Fee simple, cross lease, unit title, leasehold
- Purchase/Sale by Negotiation, Tenders, Auctions, Private Sales, Deadline Private Treaty/Deadline sales
- Buying Off the Plans – including for new subdivisions, apartments and land and build packages
- Building Contracts – for new builds and renovations
- Subdividing and developing property
- Refinancing your mortgage
- Property Disputes
- Issues with caveats, covenants & easements
Our team of conveyancing lawyers know that there is more to buying and selling property than just the process of conveyancing.
Whether you’re buying land, a house, unit, townhouse or apartment (or even building), our expert team of conveyancing lawyers will guide you through the process and ensure that your interests are protected.
We pride ourselves on being thorough and diligent – things can go wrong in property transactions if attention is not paid to the details – we are here to help your property sale or purchase go smoothly and be stress free.
If you are buying or selling a unit or apartment, our conveyancing lawyers are skilled in dealing with the sale and purchase of unit title properties and the additional disclosure requirements.
Talk to our conveyancing lawyers today for help with:
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Pre-Unconditional due diligence checks
- Pre-auction due diligence checks
- Reviewing and explaining the Agreement for Sale & Purchase
- Reviewing and explaining the Terms & Conditions of Auction
- Advice on amendments or additional clauses required
- Assistance with Due Diligence including LIM Report reviews
- Title Reviews
- Checking for any planning issues or possible restrictive covenants and easements
- Post due diligence negotiations with the other side
- Loan & finance documents
- Kiwisaver, Family Loans and Family Gifts
- Advice on ownership structures
- Relationship property agreements
- Settlement and registration
- Property Disputes