Our Mortgage & Refinance Lawyers can help you with financing your property today. Whether you are a first home buyer or an experienced property purchaser, we can help make sure the finance side of your property purchase is smooth and stress free.
We are skilled in assisting with gifts and loans from family members (and helping ensure their gift or loan is protected from future relationship property claims), and processing property transactions involving KiwiSaver and HomeStart Grants.
Our team can also provide you with advice on how to limit your liability when you are being asked to be a “guarantor” for loan.
If you’re looking to refinance your mortgage and change banks, we can swiftly and efficiently help you with that process. We also provide a short turnaround service for refinancing that needs to be competed urgently.
Our Property finance Lawyers are also particularly skilled at finance for building contracts.
We can also refer you to skilled mortgage brokers if you need assistance in this area.
Talk to our skilled Mortgage & Refinance Lawyers for help with:
- Review of loan documents
- Discharge of existing mortgage
- Assist in obtaining finance – direct access/relationships with banks and lenders
- Referrals to mortgage brokers where needed
- Reviewing guarantor documentation
- Refinancing (including urgent refinancing)
- Drafting loan agreements for inter-family loans
- Advising on property sharing and relationship property agreements to protect gifts from family
- Advising on property sharing and relationship property agreements to protect individual contributions