Alex DunneSenior Registered Legal Executive - NZILE Fellow
Alex is a highly regarded Registered Legal Executive & Fellow of The New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives. She specialises in estate administration and family trusts, and has provided expert guidance to New Zealanders on asset protection and assistance with administering deceased estates for over 30 years.
Alex’s experience with estates administration gives her a unique insight into the intricacies and importance of good estate planning. Her clients appreciate her organisation, sensitivity and practical approach.
Alex provides assistance to executors and administrators on:
- Probate applications
- Re-sealing international wills
- Applications for Letters of Administration where there is no will
- Bringing in the assets of an estate
- Closing bank accounts and utility accounts
- Paying debts
- Keeping estate accounts and records
- Assisting accountants to preparing estate documents for tax returns
For family trusts Alex provides assistance with:
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Setting up family trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Family trust reviews
- Memorandums of Wishes
- Deeds of Distribution
- Varying Trust Deeds
- Gifts & Distributions from family trusts
- Trust administration to ensure legal compliance
- Winding up and Dismantling family trusts when they are no longer needed
Outside of work Alex enjoys spending time with friends, and indulging in her lifelong love of everything horse related.