Dispute Resolution Lawyer – 5+ Years PQE
Are you a seasoned legal professional with a passion for civil litigation and dispute resolution? Are you seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful impact working on significant litigation cases while enjoying a work-life balance outside the city centre? Look no further! West Auckland’s leading law firm is talented Senior Lawyer to join our thriving team.
At Smith and Partners, we pride ourselves on providing high level dispute resolution assistance to our clients, while fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment. Our growing six-author litigation team acts for clients across New Zealand and Internationally and has developed a reputation for success on complex cases working all the way to the Court of Appeal.
Frequently named as an employer of choice, we offer a refreshing change of pace from the bustling city centre, allowing you to enjoy a better quality of life without compromising on the quality of work.
As a Senior Lawyer, you will play a pivotal role in continuing to grow our reputation as one of the top litigation practices in Auckland. You will have the opportunity to mentor and guide junior lawyers, while also collaborating with highly experienced senior practitioners, who each bring 15-20 years of expertise to the table. This unique blend of teamwork and professional growth sets our firm apart.
If you have an area of expertise that you wish to pursue, we can help make that dream a reality, allowing you to specialise in the areas of litigation you have a passion for.
Why choose us?
- Competitive salary package
- Exciting and intellectually stimulating work:
- Supportive and collaborative culture: Join a close-knit team of legal professionals who value teamwork, mentorship, and mutual growth.
- Work-life balance. We prioritize maintaining reasonable work hours to ensure our team members can maintain a well-rounded and fulfilling lifestyle
- Opportunities for career advancement and the chance to shape the future of the firm. Our training program includes supervision and management training and business development training to assist you on your path to Partnership.
- The opportunity to mentor juniors and receive top-notch mentoring yourself
- Competitive compensation package
- Well supported by cutting-edge technology: We prioritize staying ahead of the curve and provide our lawyers with the latest technology tools and resources to streamline their work processes and enhance productivity.
- Flexibility and work-from-home arrangements: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible work arrangements, including work-from-home options, to ensure our team members can achieve a healthy integration of their personal and professional lives.
What You’ll Bring:
- A minimum of five years post qualification experience in civil litigation and dispute resolution in New Zealand legal landscape.
- Strong legal acumen, coupled with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, allowing you to effectively advocate for our clients and articulate complex legal concepts in plain language.
- A self-driven and positive, proactive mindset, coupled with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- A passion for providing quality mentoring to junior lawyers
- Must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
How to Apply:
Ready to take the next step in your legal career? Email email@example.com, please include your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents showcasing your qualifications and experience, and use the subject line “Senior Litigation Lawyer”
Join Smith and Partners today and embark on an exciting journey with a suburban law firm that fosters growth, values work-life balance, and offers compelling opportunities to make a difference. Don’t miss out on this unique chance to shape your legal career!