West Auckland’s Premier Law Firm (Free Staff Parking)
Fun, friendly and fast paced environment with a great supportive culture
Be valued, recognised and rewarded for your contribution
Do you want to work for a law firm with a flat structure where everyone is valued, and your work and ideas are recognised and rewarded? Where everyone works as a team to deliver excellent, client focused results?
Due to an internal promotion, we need to replace our amazing Family Team PA. As part of our busy dispute resolution and estates team, this role predominantly supports our family and estate administration team. Working alongside the PA to our Civil Litigation & Employment team, you’ll work with a close-knit team of 36 with modern systems in a paper-lite environment.
This is a rare opportunity to join West Auckland’s premier law firm, where we’re passionate about our fun, friendly and approachable culture and putting people first whilst achieving excellent results for clients.
In this role you will experience a variety of work and develop personal relationships with clients.
As the right candidate for this role you will:
- have a minimum of 5+ years experience as a legal PA/secretary in a family law role in New Zealand (this is non-negotiable)
- have experience supporting estates and civil litigation would be a bonus but is not essential
- have a passion for client service and be good under pressure
- enjoy working in a fast paced but highly supportive environment
- be approachable and friendly with a sense of humour
- be highly organised and able to prioritise
- have excellent communication skills
- have a strong attention to detail
- preferably have experience with Infinity Law
- be currently resident in New Zealand and eligible to work full time in New Zealand
Legal Secretaries in our firm are considered an integral part of our team. We value the experience and expertise they bring to each role. Our firm has a dedicated word processing team and as such, our secretaries are free to concentrate on more complex support work and client care.
As a firm we recognise that our people are our greatest asset – and our culture and systems reflect this attitude. We celebrate success and people who demonstrate our core values. We are committed to training and staff development across all levels, including personal development plans for every staff member. We are focused on recruiting the right candidates for our culture and rewarding and retaining the super stars that make up our team.
If you think that our firm and this role is the right fit for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Family PA.