Senior Relationship Property &/or Employment Lawyer – 5+ Years PQE
- Senior lawyer position with a minimum of five years post-qualification experience in Employment Law and/or Relationship Property Law;
- Part of the wider Litigation Team in the firm and a fast-paced environment, running both relationship property and employment law riles.
- Management of own files with supervisor oversight.
- Opportunity to mentor juniors
- Work collaboratively with a team of experienced lawyers, receive mentoring from senior practitioners, and contribute to the firm’s reputation for excellence.
We are West Auckland’s largest full-service law firm and growing. Our employment law team has a client base across all of New Zealand & Internationally. We are often advising overseas based clients. Our dedicated team of legal professionals take pride in delivering exceptional services to our clients, including outcomes that are pragmatic, economical and best suited to the circumstances of the case.
We are based in West Auckland and have a work environment and culture we are extremely proud of. We pride ourselves on being people focused and progressive to ensure we understand the needs of our employees and clients, and keep up with developments around us, including technology.
We also care about our West Auckland community and give back to this community in various ways. This includes being involved in various local organisations, actively supporting local community initiatives, and initiating and running a number of legal and professional networking/mentoring groups.
Most importantly, our staff turnover is very low as our employees value and enjoy working for us. Being at work is a joy and rewarding, not a chore!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a NZ admitted Solicitor with 5+ years’ experience in either employment law or relationship property;
- A passion for helping people and providing excellent client service
- Is a confident and effective communicator;
- Has excellent analytical, interpretive, negotiation and dispute resolution skills;
- Is a team player who is able to work collaboratively while having respect for other staff members;
- Is driven, proactive and exercises the initiative to learn, grow and contribute positively to client services, firm projects and internal relationships;
- Can have fun and be part of our social and networking activities.
If you are a motivated lawyer looking to take the next step in your career, and appreciate the benefits of working outside of the city, we want to hear from you! Join our team and make a meaningful impact while enjoying a better work-life balance. Apply now to be part of our thriving law firm.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Employment & Relationship Property Lawyer.