Announcing the 2023 Finalists for the Smith and Partners Law Scholarships
We’re delighted to announce that we have selected eight incredible finalists for the 2023 round of the Smith and Partners Law Scholarships.
- Nadia Jurasovic – Waitakere College
- Seth Quinlivan-Potts – Hobsonville Point Secondary School
- Leo Taylor – Avondale College
- Umi Van Dalen – Avondale College
- Lucinda Hill – Rutherford College
- Theo RobbMarkham – Rutherford College
- Brooke Todd – Massey High School
- Emma Maualaivao – Avondale College
In addition to the scholarships that will be awarded, the People’s Choice Award gives finalists the opportunity to win an additional $500 prize.
Not only are these eight finalists in the running to be awarded a $3500 scholarship – but by voting for his or her essay in the People’s Choice Award you could help one finalist win a separate $500 prize to go towards their studies next year.
Voting opens on Monday 7 August and closes Friday 25 August 2023. You can vote here, or follow along with how the voting is progressing and help encourage others to vote by liking and sharing the scholarship Facebook page.