If you are the debtor who owes money your options will be affected by whether it is your company or you as an individual who owes the money, the nature of the debt and the terms of the contract between you and the person to whom you owe money.
If you want to dispute a debt, or you or your business have been served with court proceedings or a statutory demand our debt dispute team can help you understand your options and what that will mean for you now and in the future.
We can assist you to dispute a debt, apply to set aside a statutory demand, negotiate with creditors or respond to court proceedings and help ensure the best outcome for you and your reputation.
The most important thing to do is to seek expert legal advice and take action quickly.
Our skilled team can assist you with:
- Disputing a debt
- Applying to set aside a statutory demand
- Negotiating with creditors
- Sub Creditor’s Compromises
- Creditor’s Compromises
- No Asset Procedures
- Summary instalment orders
- Filing for voluntary bankruptcy
- Filing for voluntary administration
- Responding to court proceedings
- Appearing as defence at hearings in the District Court or High Court