Where your debtor is a company and the debt is unsecured and first steps for debt collection have failed, you may wish to take steps towards putting the company into liquidation.
Our first step would be to issue a statutory demand which gives the debtor company the option of within 10 working days to apply to set aside the demand or 15 working days to satisfy the demand. If your debtor does not respond, an act of insolvency is established and we can then apply to wind up that company.
We can assist you with:
- Discussing your options and likely outcomes
- Issuing a statutory demand
- Negotiating debtor settlements
- Applying to wind up a company
- Appearing at hearings at the High Court