Our team of conveyancing lawyers know that there is more to buying and selling property than just the process of conveyancing. Every day our expert team of NZ conveyancing specialists help first home buyers, experienced buyers and skilled investors buy and sell property.
Whether you’re buying or selling land, a house, unit, townhouse, apartment, or a land and build (turnkey) package, our expert team of conveyancing lawyers are here to guide you through the conveyancing process and ensure that your interests are protected.
Why choose us to provide your conveyancing services?
Clear and frequent communication.
We make the legal jargon easy to understand. Friendly and approachable, we believe that frequent, clear communication is key to helping the process go smoothly for all involved.
You will have a dedicated conveyancing specialist dealing with your matter, supported by a team of conveyancing experts to ensure there’s someone available to answer your question.
New Zealand Conveyancing & Property Law Experts
Everyone on our team is a property law specialist with expert knowledge in conveyancing and New Zealand property law. We can deal with any issue that arises. Things can go wrong in property transactions if attention is not paid to the details – we are here to spot problems before they arise and fix issues when they do.
We’re on your side
Our team are passionate about helping Kiwis buy and sell property – Property Law and Conveyancing is in our blood. Helping you achieve your property goals is what gets us out of bed every day. We’re here to be your guide and your advocate and to help make your property sale or purchase be stress free.
Talk to our specialist conveyancing lawyers today for help with:
- Buying and Selling houses, land, apartments, townhouses, units, and land and build packages (turnkey properties)
- All types of properties – Fee Simple, Strata and Unit Titles, Cross lease and Leasehold properties
- Understanding and checking the Agreement for Sale & Purchase before you sign
- Checking the Terms and Conditions of Auction before auction day
- Tender documents
- Due diligence – including LIM Reviews, Building Reports and Title Reviews
- Helping you understand the pros and cons of different types of properties, different types of titles and the specific conditions of each property you’re looking to buy or sell
- Negotiating conditions and issues with the vendor’s solicitor
- Obtaining and organising Finance including
- KiwiSaver withdrawals
- Kainga Ora First Home Grants
- Bank and mortgage documentation
- Loans and gifts from parents or family members
- Non-bank lending
- Ownership structures
- Buying property with a company
- Buying property with a family trust
- Buying property with friends or relatives
- Title transfers and settlement
- Disputes and issues post-settlement
Our Conveyancing Specialists
Recent Conveyancing / Buying & Selling Property articles
17 October, 2023 | Jonelle Lee