Where your debtor is an individual, not a company and the debt is unsecured pursuing the debtor to bankruptcy may be an option to motivate the debtor to pay.
The first step will be to obtain judgement against the debtor and then to issue proceedings in the High Court.
Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers can assist you with:
- Discussing your options and likely outcomes
- Obtaining judgment
- Filing and serving bankruptcy proceedings
- Negotiating debtor settlements
- Service of bankruptcy notices
- Appearing at the bankruptcy hearing in the High Court