Our team of conveyancing lawyers know that there is more to buying and selling property than just the process of conveyancing. Every day our expert team of conveyancing lawyers help first home buyers, experienced buyers and skilled investors buy and sell units, apartments, houses and land.
Whether you’re buying land, a house, unit or apartment (or even building), our expert team of conveyancing lawyers will guide you through the process and ensure that your interests are protected.
We pride ourselves on being thorough and diligent – things can go wrong in property transactions if attention is not paid to the details – we are here to help your property sale or purchase go smoothly and be stress free.
If you are buying or selling a unit or apartment, our conveyancing lawyers are skilled in dealing with the sale and purchase of unit title properties and the additional disclosure requirements.
Talk to our conveyancing lawyers today for help with:
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Pre-Unconditional due diligence check – $350 +GST & disbursements LEARN MORE*
- Pre-auction due diligence check – $350 +GST & disbursements LEARN MORE*
- Reviewing and explaining the Agreement for Sale & Purchase
- Reviewing and explaining the Terms & Conditions of Auction
- Advice on amendments or additional clauses required
- Assistance with Due Diligence including LIM Report reviews
- Title Reviews
- Checking for any planning issues or possible restrictive covenants and easements
- Loan & finance documents
- Kiwisaver, Family Loans and Family Gifts
- Advice on ownership structures
- Relationship property agreements
- Settlement and registration