Estate planning is about ensuring that all your legal affairs are in order and reflect your wishes, in the event that you become incapacitated or pass away. As you advance in years, this becomes even more important. Without the correct, up to date legal documentation, your family may be tied up in costly court processes and your wishes may not be followed.
Your legal plans should be reviewed regularly, to ensure that your current wishes and changes to the law are reflected.
Estate planning is also about ensuring that your assets are protected, both now and in the future. These days families can be complicated, we can help ensure that your assets are protected and advise you on the best vehicles to ensure that those hard earned assets are distributed as you would like upon your death.
- Wills (last will and testament)
- Digital Estates
- Family Trusts
- Advanced directives (living wills/ end of life decisions)
- Pre-paid Funerals
- Enduring powers of attorney for personal care and welfare
- Enduring powers of attorney for property
- Relationship property agreements