Rest Homes & Residential Care Facilities

Moving into a rest home or residential care facility can be an expensive undertaking.  Who pays?  How does previous gifting to a family trust affect whether or not you qualify for a the Government’s residential care subsidy.

We can provide advice on the asset threshold limits, advise on exemptions for residential care subsidies or assistance with applying for a residential care loan if you do not qualify for a residential care subsidy.

  • Residential care subsidy
  • Residential care loan applications
  • Impact of gifting on residential care subsidy
  • Advice on exemptions to the asset thresholds for residential care subsidies

Rest Homes & Residential Care Assistance Specialists